Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - Biting Off More than I Can Chew

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, April 06, 2007

Step 17 - Biting Off More than I Can Chew

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I have made a decision today. Well, I probably made more than one, but this is the one I want to actually talk about.

After careful consideration I have decided to abandon the Blog that is associated with "My One Million Friends".

The main reason for this abandonment is, I just do not have the time to write for it, promote it or maintain it. I would much rather spend that time on the Double To A Million Blog and promoting the "My One Million Friends" website instead.

What I will do is combine the two Blogs and anything I would have written for the "MYOMF" Blog I will put into the DTAMP Blog instead.

In the meantime, for posterity and historical preservation I am going to, one by one move the posts from MYOMF Blog to here.

I think that by streamlining things I will be more free to actually get things done, like the Creative Connections website which I have been working on everyday now.

In the meantime, I have been informed that my Blog may be reviewed by Our Blog Review. You can pop over there and see the many Blogs they have already reviewed. Hopefully, I will get a good review, but at this point I would even take a "two thumbs down", as long as they are sincere thumbs.

Ok, to sum up, if you start to see a series of posts that you have seen before, it is not Dejavu, I am just moving some posts over from the "My One Million Friends" Blog.

Present Stake: $320.00

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home