Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Nothing New Under the Sun

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Step 16 - Nothing New Under the Sun

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The idea I came up with "My One Million Friends" , was for me, an original idea. In other words, at the time I thought up the idea, I had not seen it anywhere before on the internet. So in some sense it was original.

But, is anything really original or has it all been done before, in some sense and to some degree.

For example, man goes to the moon. Is the idea original in the 1960's when it was achieved or was it thought of and even attempted long ago. Even the technology for it to be done begun a thousand years earlier. Ultimately, going to the moon found its origins in China, with the development of gunpowder sometime during the Sui and Tang dynasties (~600-900 A.D.)

Gunpowder led to cannon/projectiles led to rocketry led to the landing on the Moon.

The way things actually work is one small innovation leads to another, then to another and so on. Nothing is really all that new and most likely the idea has been thought of or done sometime in the past, in one form or another.

Now, regarding whether the idea turned out to be original or not, what makes it original to me is that no one has done things the way that I have. My different way of seeing things, my artwork, my humor, all those things combined, and more, make it a website that hasn't been done before. So, in someways it is original and unique.

Will it be successful, that remains to be seen. I can only hope.

Someone brought up "That's a lot to "maybe" get a link to my site."

I decided that perhaps people didn't understand the humor behind certain aspects of the website and also didn't understand the reasons behind why I had to emphasize a "Maybe" concept.

So what I decided to do was add a new page to the website to further explain things.

Here it is: Why Do You Keep Saying That You Are Under No Obligation To Put Up My Picture?

Present Stake: $282.08

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double to Million Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by finding going from loose change to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until you reach the One Million Goal.
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home