Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Time To Ketchup

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Step 16 - Time To Ketchup

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

Things have been crazy lately and it has been difficult to get caught up on a million different things.

The Big Project, "My One Million Friends", has taken up the majority of my time, but now that it is mostly finished, I can pay attention to everything else, including my wife, who has patiently endured as I put in grueling hour after hour on completing the Website.

I was determined to finish it. It became an obsession, as the inspiration drove me on day after day, week after week. Bills didn't get paid, showers not taken, food not eaten, sleep not sleepened, through sickness and exhaustion I pressed on.

Now that it is done, I feel myself on the verge of crashing, but the momentum of the last month keeps rolling me forward and I keep working on it, improving things even now.

Only several days before the launch, when I ran all the code through a W3 Validator, there was over 1000 errors. I fixed them all in one day, at least bringing down most pages to only one mystifying error. Some of the pages have up to 25 errors still and I haven't had the time to figure them out yet.

So now, the time has come and I need to bring things up to date here on DTAMP.

(1). March 15th, 2007 - A friend sent me $1.25 worth of Egold so I could do testing for the My One Million Friends website. There was an Egold fee of (-$0.07) which I subtracted. $1.25 - ($0.07) = $1.18

(2). March 16th, 2007 - I spent (-$0.02) in Egold to do some of the testing. The testing went better than expected and I didn't have to make multiple tests as I thought I would.

(3). I received $1.00 in Egold from Alexacy at Egold-Biz.info for posting Five Posts in the Forum. But there was an Egold Fee of (-$0.05). Leaving me with $0.95

(4). Blondie at "Journey To Millions", became a Friend at MyOneMillionFriends.com by sending $10.00 in Egold. There was a fee of (-$0.20). But there was a Payee Creator Incentive Payment of ($0.02) so the total gain came out to $9.82 .

(5). March 17th, 2007 - Found a Dime ($0.10) under the front end of the Coinstar Machine, while shopping with my wife at Stop & Shop.

(6). March 18th, 2007 - Added the Brokerage Firm interest on the DTAMP funds in the account. Month of February = ($0.55)

(7). March 19th, 2007 - Received from an Internet Friend in Canada $1.06 in U.S. Money via the mail.

(8). Was given a "Jug of Pennies" with exactly 4900 pennies in it and three nickels for a total of $49.15 from a couple that became a Friend on My One Million Friends.

The total made since the last update was $62.79 .

My hope is that the My One Million Friend's Website will take off and be successful. But it has already brought back the (-$16.19) I spent on it so I am happy, even if it doesn't make another cent.

Present Stake: $272.77

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling To A Million Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, or One Hundred Million Pennies . At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home