Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Chronological Chaos

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Step 16 - Chronological Chaos

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

Chronological Book

Actually, this new idea should bring some Chronological Order to the Double To A Million Plan Blog.

From what I can see, Blogger doesn't provide a method to view the blog posts in Chronological Order from beginning to end. If someone wanted to come in and read what has happened from the start and then systematically move to the present, they have to perform all kinds of clicking gymnastics, back and forth and around the parallel bars then flips and twists flying over that horsey thing to get through everything.

So, I did a lot of work and went back and added links to each post that enables you to click through each post on this blog in order of when they were posted.

You start Here, at the First Post.....

"The Very First Post" .....Click just to the Left.


Then you will notice at the bottom of every post the words:

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Just click on that after reading each post and it will bring you to the next post that was published.

This service was provided to you free of charge by Xinfinitum and DTAMP, the Double To A Million Plan.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double Your Way To A Million Blog is based upon the Doubler Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to Double to a Million by starting with nothing and Ending with a Million Dollers. At the beginning you start by finding a coin and then double the coin until reaching a Double Million.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny because when I started my Penny Millions challenge I decided I was going to change some of the rules to better fit my needs. As it stands, I haven't... every time I get the idea to change a rule, something hinders me from going in that direction. It's funny really. I wish I had found your blog months ago!

Monday, April 20, 2009 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

I have found that having a "Standard", in this case the Rules have helped me to stay consistent, focused and keep my feet on solid ground.

Most people do not like rules because they feel they hinder you, but in reality they offer something that humans need to succeed, stability. Something to rest upon that doesn't change, when everything around them is changing.

In trading many teachers advise you to create a set a rules and follow them, not matter what is happening. Don't let your emotions control you, obey your rules.

That same thing seems to work for Doubling as well. I have found that the Rules have been excellent servants as opposed to being oppressive taskmasters.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Chris Whiteley said...

Hey man, I just wanted to leave a comment and say hi. I haven't heard of anyone doing this challenge for a really long time.

I picked up the same PDF in 2007 and was on and off for a few years. In the last 2 years I have picked up again and am $15 away from completing step 16.

I will read through your site for ideas and follow only with your journey!

Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:20:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Chris,

I have been plugging awa at for quite awhile now. Things have been slow lately, health has been an obstacle but I hope to keep going.

Congratulations on starting up again and getting almost up to step 16.

This is the type of thing where you have to keep going and not give up, because like everything else, success don't come easy.

Keep pluggin away at it.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home