Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Count Down To Launch

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, March 16, 2007

Step 16 - Count Down To Launch

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

Just wanted to make a real quick update as to what is happening. The Launch for the Secret Project is coming soon, barring any unforseen issues.

There have been unexpected snafu-ze, but I managed to fix most of them.

I needed some Egold to make a test with, but was finding it difficult to get a hold of any , as I had cleaned out my Egold accounts sometime in the past. Thanks to a friend in Canada, she sent me a generous batch and I was able to do the testing.

She also read my blog and sent me some American cash and change she had lying around. I really appreciated that.

I will need to add all of that to my stake when I have the time to do an accounting of everything. I have been straight out getting this new project up and ready to go.

It could be a matter of days or even hours now to launch time. 10...9...8...7...6...

Present Stake: $209.98

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks.

It won't be long now till the launch.

I am happy with the way it has turned out an am looking forward to presenting it to everyone.

Regards,
-Xinfinitum-

Saturday, March 17, 2007 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home