Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - So Much To Do, So Little Time.

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Step 16 - So Much To Do, So Little Time.

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

The new project I have been working on, has been taking up alot of my time and completing it is like chipping away at an iceberg with an oceanliner. I keep getting that sinking feeling I am never going to finish.

But, I keep plugging away and everyday I make a little progress.

In the meantime, I wanted to say that during my building of the website I have been using a great Form Creating Tool from "FormLogix".

In fact, I am mentioned in their "FormLogix.com Blog" (towards the bottom) regarding the New Spring Version!!

I needed a change to the Checkbox Element and they added it to their New Version fast. Check them out.

Lets see, what else is new? I wanted to thank the person who purchased something from Megastep International. I received a commission for that of $18.80 on Monday, March 5th.

It worked out like this: $18.80 minus (-$0.85) (Basic Fee) minus (-$0.18) (Cross Border Fee) = $17.77 Net.

Also, a new Doubler has arrived and I have linked to him under "Comrades in Doubling", Jim at "Fun To Double" has started his journey and I wish him success!

Thats it for now, I gotta get cracking and push that "Secret Project" forward a little more.

Present Stake: $209.98

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double with a Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one found coin to one million dollars. It is a journey of starting with nothing, finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home