Double To A Million Plan: The Launch of "My One Million Friends" !!!

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Launch of "My One Million Friends" !!!

Archival Transfer: 04/07/2007 - MYOMF Historical Documents Y9-5T67-0.2


Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Launch of "My One Million Friends" !!!


Join the Celebration at
"My One Million Friends"

This first post is to announce the Launch of

MyOneMillionFriends.com

What a great day to begin, March 17th, 2007

Saint Patrick's Day.

It has taken the luck of the Irish to get this whole thing put together and put out onto the Web.

I hope you all enjoy it, and proceed, in a calm and orderly fashion to beat down the door to become an Official Friend.

I built "My One Million Friends" as a project for my "Double To A Million Plan" .

I have come to realize that "The Road to Success is Paved with the Help of Friends".

So, I am looking for a few good friends. About a Million of 'em.

I hope you will become a friend real soon.

-Xinfinitum-


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Comments Transfered from MYOMF Blog on 04/07/2007

"The Launch of "My One Million Friends" !!!"

Rachel said...
I think this website is such a fantastic idea. i am hoping to donate soon - once I get some money. Good luck with it.

Rachel
http://turnonepoundintoonemillion.blogspot.com

March 23, 2007 10:02 AM

Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:45:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Comments Transfered from MYOMF Blog on 04/07/2007

Xinfinitum said...
Thanks Rachel,

I appreciate your comment and the compliment as well.

Also thank you for becoming a friend. I have added your picture to the "My One Million Friends" HomePage.

It is friends like you that make the journey worth the trip. :)

-Xinfinitum-

March 23, 2007 10:29 AM

Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home