Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Thank You Friends

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Step 16 - Thank You Friends


How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I want to thank those of you who have become friends of mine at "My One Million Friends".

There has been some good activity going on and I have a number of ideas on how to get MYOMF (short for My One Million Friends) out to the "Cyber People of the Net".

First I want to thank Rachel of "Turn One Pound into One Million". Because of her posting over at MyLot another friend joined on Friday, March 30th, 2007 .

You can see his Rich Jerk Website Here. Thank you for being a friend. The first friends of "My One Million Friends" are visionaries, in a way, because they can see something valuable, that may be hidden under the temporary newness of the website and the low beginning hit counts.

"My One Million Friends" is a little quirky as I tried to use the opportunity as a springboard for humor.

One person commented: "Thanks X - for the first really good belly laugh I've had all day!"

That is "One" of the objectives about the Website and Blog, to entertain and amuse.

Thanks for the Comment!

On to Business - On March 29th, 2007 I sold the 2800 shares of SLJB @ $0.09 a share. At this point it looks like I lost ($0.22) on it. You can read more by looking at the TimeLine to the left.

My new friend sent me $10.00 for MYOMF and Paypal took a ( -$0.59) fee leaving me $9.41 to the DTAMP stake.

I also appreciate the comments people have been making over at MyLot.com regarding MYOMF. I gleaned alot of useful information from them that helped me tweak the website and change things so they were clearer.

One thing I noticed was some viewers didn't know how much money they should donate. So I added that information to the top of the "GiveGift" page and to the "How to become a friend" page as well.

Another person commented that it was alot of money for "Maybe" getting their picture on the website. I took for granted that everyone would understand the "Gift" issue. So to clarify I added a new page that may help in explaining it further. Plus it gave me the opportunity to do some more artwork modification.

I am all for having fun, especially when I get to be creative in some way. You can see that new page here -----> Death and Taxes

I have started to put more time into working on the Creative Connections website and have been making progress on it.

Thats it for now.

Present Stake: $291.27

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog Update is based upon the Doubling Project "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to double a penny to make a million. You go from one cent to one million dollars, starting from nothing. Just click the link above to get the double your way to one million rules and start on the adventure today.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home