Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - New Project Launch - Now !!!

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Step 16 - New Project Launch - Now !!!


3..2..1..Zero

It is finally here...Launch Time.

Just in time for the Saint Patrick's Day Celebration!!

Announcing the Introduction of:
My One Million Friends !!!

MyOneMillionFriends.com

is Online and Ready to Go.

Also to go with the My One Million Friends Website is the:

MyOneMillionFriends.Blogspot.com

I hope you come by and become a friend real soon.

Thanks!!


Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Great concept and very unique idea. All the best with it.

Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank You, I appreciate that.

Also, thanks for becoming a "Friend" on the My One Million Friends Website.

Plus, congratulations on becoming a Doubler. :-)

-Xinfinitum-

Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice concept, X. Hope your getting some well-deserved rest now :)

Arkad
The Richest Man in Atherstone

Monday, March 19, 2007 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Arkad.. :)

Regarding some rest I haven't had the chance yet. I spent most of the day driving, about 6 hours and had meetings with my Tax Accountant and a new Financial Manager both in different States and then visting my Parents for a Birthday.

I have been up since 5:00am with only about 2 hours sleep and then have been on the go for the last 14 hours.

I really hope things will slow down now so I can catch up.

I must admit I am tired. But I did enjoy putting the Website together despite the hundreds of hours of work.


-Xinfinitum-

Monday, March 19, 2007 9:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home