Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - A Non-Compelling Title

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Step 16 - A Non-Compelling Title

I heard that in order for people to want to read your blog post, you need to have a great title. One that is compelling. So, I decided to go with a reverse psychology tactic instead. :)

Anyways, enough joking around. There is alot to report.

First off, another friend has joined us at the My One Million Friends Website.

Rachel, a fellow Doubler, generously contributed $10.00 and went into the "My Best Friends" section of the Home Page. Her blog can be seen at Turn One Pound Into One Million.

I am very excited about how well "My One Million Friends" has done in it's first week.

Some interesting facts are, that in only one week, the " My One Million Friends" Blog has reached number One in Google, with the "My One Million Friends" Homepage reaching number Two position. This is with the words quoted or non-quoted.

I think that result is far more successful than I ever expected.

I also checked the words, "One Million Friends", without the "My" using quotes and it was on Page One, 4th position. Non-Quoted, Page One, 6th Position.

I then tried, Million Friends and it is up to Page Three, next to the last position.

Wow! I am surprised at how well it has done with Google in only a week.

I tried the word "Friends" but I wasn't in the top Thirty pages. Friends would be a hard one to be successful with.

The latest to add to the stake, is, I received a Paypal payment for a gift to "My One Million Friends" for $10.00 . After the fees that Paypal took (Basic Fee: -$0.59 USD) and a (Cross Border Fee: -$0.10 USD) the total was $9.31 .

Here is a picture of all the Pennies I received from a couple that became Friends on the "My One Million Friends" Homepage. There was 4900 of them and it took awhile to count. There may be a re-accounting of those pennies, when I start to roll them, mistakes may have been made during the counting.


I am going to be removing "Fun To Double" from the "Comrades in Doubling" Section because it appears the Blog is no longer in operation. I am sorry to have lost one of our fellow Doublers and his memory will be with us for quite some time to come.

Please, let there be a moment of silence as we honor our vanished comrade. Maybe he will come back again one day and his link can be restored.

Present Stake: $282.08

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double Million Blog is based upon the Double Penny Theory "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, or One Hundred Million Pennies . Wise Old Owl, How many pennies until a million dollars? Let me see, One, Two Threeee! *

*Trivial reference to the commercial: How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop?


How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

5 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Way to go X!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:03:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank You Blondie!

For only being about one week into the Launch of "My One Million Friends", there has been alot of activity on the internet about it, at least alot more than I would have expected.

Time will tell how well this will work out. But I am hopeful.

Xinfinitum

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:37:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Cool, your project is moving along quickly.

What website do you use for your stock trades? Most have a minimum deposit over $500. I need something with a $100 minimum initial deposit.

Michael

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Michael,

Thanks.

Unfortunately the Brokerage I use has a $2,500 initial deposit. I had opened one for my own trading and since it was already open I put some of the DTAMP funds into it to try to trade some penny stocks.

It hasn't worked out well up to this point.

I do not know of any that allow you to open an account for $100.00

If I run across one I will let you know.

Xinfinitum

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

In case anyone is interested, here are four brokerages that do not require a minimum to open an account.

There may be restrictions so study the sites carefully.

www.sharebuilder.com
www.wangvest.com
www.lowtrades.com
www.choicetrade.com

Xinfinitum

Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home