Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - At Last

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Step 17 - At Last

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I finally made it to Step 17.

I received the first payment on my design work for the Creative Connections Website.
A check for $28.57 was collected today.

I made some adjustments to the timeline and blog regarding the cost of the SEC fees on the sale of the penny stock SLJB. It turned out it cost me (-$0.22) instead of (-$0.01).

On all, this brought me up to $319.84 .

Since I needed a little more I found 4 cans and redeemed them for $0.20 which gave me $320.04 . I removed the $0.04 as overflow and made it to Step 17 at $320.00

Present Stake: $320.00

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


Become Wealthy One Penny at a Time. The Penny Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps" is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. A Penny Doubled Every Day may not be possible but you can start by finding a penny and work at each Step until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, X. Only 12 more steps before you're a millionaire.

Arkad
The Richest Man in Atherstone

P.s - You're still on Step 16 in British money at the current exchange rate :D

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel. said...

Way To Double !!!

Congrats. on reaching the next step :D
11 more steps and you're there !

:D Rachel.

The Doubling Challenge

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Arkad and Rachel. :)

I never thought I would get through Step 16.

I was happy to get that check today!

I hoep the remaining steps are smoother and shorter.

Xinfinitum

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:34:00 PM  
Blogger Author said...

Looks great, I look forward to seeing you hit the $1000 soon!

Will keep posted.

Grant
http://million-dollar-project.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Grant.

The webpage I am designing will help me get through Step 17 and on into Step 18 if I can get it done.

I appreciate you stopping by.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Awesome! I need to get cracking to catch up with you guys.

Flip

Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Way to go X!! You are doing great.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks for the encouragement Flip and Blondie.

Take Care,
Xinfinitum

Sunday, April 08, 2007 9:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home