Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - New Secret Project

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Step 16 - New Secret Project

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


I haven't had a chance to write or really a need to, due to the fact I haven't received any funds to add to my stake.

Today, I did find two pennies ($0.02) to add, so I thought I would take this opportunity to update this Blog and to also let you know that I am still working on this project and haven't up and disappeared.

One thing I wanted to say, is, that if you haven't been over to the Doubler's Den Forum I did post that I am presently working on a Secret Project that I hope to complete sometime soon.

It is a website and it is coming along slowly but surely. I have been working on it for several weeks now and I may have bit off more than I could chew, or at least my stomach wasn't as big as my appetite. In other words, I underestimated the size and overall quantity and the needed quality of workmanship and expertise that needed to go into producing this thing.

I usually make the mistake of underestimating turning my ideas into reality. What looks like such a simple idea, is in reality, a whole heap alot of work and effort to bring into reality.

The other thing is, I had a much simpler plan in mind when I first started, but as I went along it seemed to demand more and more quality tweaking and creativity along with a larger than expected learning curve on several areas of the site.

I am not a professional webpage designer and my knowledge of HTML is limited to last decade, notepad editing design techniques. So this slows me down when I need to figure out how do I actually do what I see in my head.

At this point I am hoping to be completed in about a week for an official launch. But perhaps again I am underestimating. So far, I have been working everyday and night, about 18 hours a day or more, and taking one step forward and two steps back to perfect this, rework that, redesign the other, and generally expand each area to make it something I would really like, if I came to look at it.

I also had to put together the dreaded TAXES material, which is a One and One half inch binder that is filled with Twenty-One paper packed, plastic sleeves. It took eight hours of two people putting that thing together and I did most of the assembling of information all the previous year. I dread tax time.

Last year, my completed tax forms got mistakenly mailed to someone else because the Accounting Firm left off one letter in the email address, which just so happens to have actually been someone.

It was a disaster of "Identity Theft" proportions. I do not think I have really gotten over that one. Fortunately, I was able to contact the email service, determine that the address it was sent to was a legitimate address, contact that person and they claimed to have deleted it because they didn't know what it was and they thought it was part of some sort of scam.

The accounting firm learned their lesson and now email the forms, password encoded. But I am still very leery.

So, if it looks like I am neglecting my Double To A Million Plan blog, you can see why.

Present Stake: $192.21

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double with a Penny Blog is based upon the Double Up Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps" by going from nothing to one million dollars. First you find a lost penny and then double that One Lucky Penny until reaching a total of One Lucky Million.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home