Double To A Million Plan: First Friends

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, April 08, 2007

First Friends

Archival Transfer: 04/08/2007 - MYOMF Historical Documents S4-2RF7-0.3
The following is a transfer of records from the discontinued
"My One Million Friends" Blog.


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First Friends

The My One Million Friends Website did take alot of work to get built and launched, hundreds of hours of day and night work. I am exhausted and many other priorities in life took a back seat for about a month.

But it was worth it and I am happy with the way it turned out.

But My One Million Friends is nothing without the those who become Friends.

Friends like Arkad of "The Richest Man In Atherstone" , who generously supplied me with all the Hosting for the Website. Now, I would call that just plain "Friendly", if you ask me!!

The first person to become a Friend was Blondie. She helped me when I was in a dilemma. I needed some Egold to test the Payment Processor section of MYOMF and I had none left in my accounts, she sent me the Egold I needed. She also found a U.S. dollar and some change lying around and sent that to me for DTAMP (Double To A Million Plan).

Here is Her Website.

Plus she became a Doubler and has a new Blog at: Journey To Millions

Check out their Websites Today!

Yesterday, March 19th, some generous "Friends" joined "My One Million Friends" by contributing a large Jug of Pennies. After taking hours to count and sort them it turned out there was 4900 of them plus three nickels for a total of $49.15 .

In the bunch there were some older coins. Four US wheat pennies, unknown date, 1946, 1953 and 1955. There were Five Canadian coins, 1920, 1928, 1940, 1956 and 1959. One 1967 penny from the Republic of Panama.

I just wanted to say thank you for the Pennies and for becoming a Friend.

Your Friend,
Xinfinitum


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home