Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 17 - Sold Stock: HMIT

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, May 25, 2007

Double To A Million - Step 17 - Sold Stock: HMIT

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

On May 23rd, 2007 I purchased 65 shares of HMIT at $0.79 a share for total cost of $51.35.

The next day, which was yesterday, I sold all the shares for $0.94 per share, a total of $61.10 returned for a 18.99% net profit totaling $9.75 .

I could have done better if I had held it longer, but I didn't like the way this stock was behaving. I hadn't realized it was as volatile as it was. I think had I realized it at the time I would have dealt with the trading of the stock differently.

Overall it was good, as I was able to increase my stake, which is always a good thing.

I also joined Mediadollarz under Rachel to help her out because of her emergency home repairs.

The other site I joined, a short time ago, was InBoxDollars. Presently, I am up to $13.47 and I have another $1.00 coming from a survey I completed last night, plus some change from reading a few emails and doing some searches . If you would like to join, please sign up under me at http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=dtamp .

I found another Doubler and am attempting to exchange links. You can find Jim Cognito at his One To A Million Blog. I wish you "Qapla". (thats Klingon for Success)

Last of all, I want to thank everyone for helping with my Blogvertise campaign. It was alot of fun to climb to the top of the Whose Pixels Rock? page in just a few days. I couldn't have got there without everyone's support.

Presently, I have 61 clicks and am in the number one position.

Please continue to click on my Blogvertise logo when you get a chance to help me stay No. 1 .

Thanks.

Present Stake: $549.89

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Doubling Money Blog is based upon the Doubler Concept "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Doubling your money, step by step, is the foundational basis to turn a penny into a million dollars. This is not about how to double a penny every day for one year, it will take longer than that. But with determination it can be as simple as finding a penny and then step by step go from broke to million dollars. Begin the million step challenge by finding that first penny today.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Drop me an email at chris[at]imod.co.za - It is to do with Blogvertise and something I have for you.

Thanks,
Chris M

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 2:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt that always the way bowing out when you could have made cash..

Monday, June 04, 2007 3:36:00 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

If you are using Inbox dollars, you might want to take a look at Rewarding Reviews - You can get paid to watch movies and review them on your blog, and it really is free :D

http://www.rewardingreviews.com

Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home