Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - Five Reasons Why I Blog

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Step 17 - Five Reasons Why I Blog

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

I have a few things to update, but first I have been asked to play Tag. It looks like I may be "IT". Now that I finally have the chance to write about it, I have been tagged by Laura at My Journey to One Million Dollars and in this Tag Game I have to give five reasons why I blog.

OK, here goes.

1. Required Reporting - According to the Report How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps, Rule # 6 says "You must keep a diary of the events". At first I kept a private log but I decided to make it public for reasons I will speak of below.

2. Expression of Creative Overflow - I found that a blog is a great avenue to express myself creatively, in word, humor, poetry, art and any other concept I can come up with, as I continue my Journey through the land of Doubling To A Million. I get to allow it to flow in the venue the inspiration desires at any given time at all hours of the night and day.

3. Ease of Use - It is easier to continually update a blog then attempt to update a regular website and it is able to be done so consistently without a lot of html adjustment, etc. everytime I want to add something new. So I choose the blog method to the standard website method for DTAMP.

4. Making Money - I figured that if I have to keep a log of my D.T.A.M.P. project I mine as well do it in a way that might provide some additional income that can be added to the "Stake".

5. Reclusivity - I am a recluse, an ultra-mega-isolationilistic-solitudinal-private individual, almost on the verge of complete hermitibility status, but even a hermit has to have some social contact. This blogging concept is juuuuuuust right.

This meme originally started with http://www.soloseo.com/why-blog-meme.html

I'm tagging the following people from my "Comrades in Doubling", so they can play as well, if they like.

Richest Man in Atherstone - Arkad
Doubling Venture - Edo
Turn One Pound Into One Million - Rachel
Million Dollar Journey - Blondie
The Double Challenge - Flip
Doubling Challenge -Rachel
Double Your Way To A Million - Richmind

I also wanted to add some change to my "Stake". Whilst my wife shopped, I walk around the plaza and supermarket and found a quarter, a dime and four pennies ($0.39) in various locations, indoors and out.

Present Stake: $353.63

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling your Money Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to double from one to one million by starting from one penny and parlaying that single cent up to one million dollars. At the beginning you start from nothing, find that first lucky penny and then double that penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home