Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - Further Developments

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, April 27, 2007

Step 17 - Further Developments

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

First, I would like to thank Alan Tan of Online Millionaire Minder for mentioning me in his Blog as one of the newest members.

I have been continuing to work on the Creative Connections website and have been making progress, I am expecting a second payment sometime soon, hopefully.

Other interesting potential projects have been popping up that may help DTAMP as well.

Recently the weather has improved and I have been out collecting up discarded containers of glass and metallic substances. I may have another 300 of them.

While out collecting, someone walking their dog "Stella", gave me a great tip. I went to the spot and found so many cylindrical metallic and glass formed objects that I couldn't bring them all out of the woods. I will need to go back to make another haul.

The UPS guy stopped and shook my hand and thanked me for cleaning up all the refuse and gave me a couple of tips of some roads that had alot of junk strewn on them. I will need to check them out.

My Son who finished serving in Iraq sent me a really nice Laptop computer. I am very proud of him and the laptop is kind of special to me because it was with him in Iraq the whole time. Besides, how many Sons would give up their laptop for their Father. He is a great kid. Here is a picture of me (kind of) with the Laptop after it arrived. I am watching the movie "Galaxy Quest".

It has wireless capability and I can connect to the internet from anywhere in the house. It was a great feeling of freedom that I could stay connected to the Net and monitor stocks and stuff and yet not have to sit at my computer.

I haven't made any additional money to add to the stake, although further counting of the pennies, from the "Jug O' Pennies", that I received from Friends that joined My One Million Friends indicates that there may have been more than the original counted amount.

Consider dropping by My One Million Friends and becoming a Friend.

Hopefully by the next update I will have more to add to the DTAMP Stake.

Present Stake: $353.63

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This DoubleYourWaytoaMillion Blog is based upon the Doubling Idea "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is a quest on how to double your way to a million in just 28 steps by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double it until reaching $1,000,000. Doubling your money step by step to complete the Goal.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. So what exactly is your site all about? You're on a journey to a million dollars? Good luck, I'll probably be an avid reader. Sure we can swap links, I'll add it to my links section on my site.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Neil,

My Blog is about my journey to a million starting from one found penny. There is a free report you can download that explains the premise and rules that I follow.

Essentially, I have two blogs, one is a timeline of the money I make that I add to my stake and this Blog is a more detailed description of my adventure and exploits as I struggle along to reach my million dollar goal.

You can start at the beginning and read through each step of my journey by clicking on "Read this Blog in Chronological Order - Start Here" in the sidebar.

I hope you do become an avid reader. I added your link to my "Other Comrades".

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Monday, April 30, 2007 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home