Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 17 - The Big "X"

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, June 04, 2007

Double To A Million - Step 17 - The Big "X"

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

Things have been going well with my Blogvertise Campaign.

I wanted to thank everyone who has been clicking on my Little "X" logo found on the Blogvertise website. At this point I am up to 195 clicks!!

I also want to thank Chris at Webtrepreneur who runs the Blogvertise Website. He generously gave me an 80 pixel by 80 pixel Ad space. I was able to put up my Huge "X" logo.

You can see it by clicking on this orange logo Blogvertise .

If you look to the right of the screen you will see a grey box with my gold "X" in it. It has moved up into 5th place with 50 clicks.

All your clicks are appreciate for my little and big "X".

I finally managed to get all the pennies from the jug of pennies into a DTAMP bank account and will be figuring out what to do with the funds.

I have been working on the Creative Connections website and am getting towards the end. I should be getting another payment, in a short time, which will get me to Step 18.

In addition, since my last post I found ($0.26) while shopping.

Present Stake: $550.15

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling My Money Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to Double Your Way to a Million by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning I started by finding a penny and then double a penny and I am on my way to a million.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home