Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - Blogvertising Campaign

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Step 17 - Blogvertising Campaign

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

I found two cents ($0.02) on the floor of a supermarket to add to stake.

I also added my Logo/Icon on to the Blogvertise website.

I want to get to the top of the "Whose Pixels Rock?" section. Right now the top person has 38 clicks. To do this I need your help. Please go to the Blogvertise Website by clicking on this orange logo Blogvertise and look for my "X" logo in the middle of the top of the screen (circled in red below).

Here is an image of what you want to look for:

Blogvertise

Please just click on my logo and thats all there is to it.

Help "X" get to the top! Thanks.

Present Stake: $540.14

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This DYWTAM Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is a concept of Double a penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching the goal of a million dollars.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked it for you! Good luck!

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Fyonna. :-)

Monday, May 21, 2007 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home