Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - Creative Connections Payment

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Step 17 - Creative Connections Payment

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

Since my last post I have added more funds to my "Double a Penny to a Million" Stake.

I found ($0.16) Sixteen cents while shopping which included two nickels that were under the CoinStar machine. I also redeemed 25 cans and plastic bottles at the supermarket recycle machines for ($1.25) . Total for the day - $1.41 .

I returned 313 bottles and cans that I have been collecting. Total received on that $15.65 .

In addition, I was paid $150.00 for another installment on the design of the Creative Connections website! This has really helped me increase my Stake.

This brings my total stake up to $539.50 .

I also joined InBoxDollars.com under a fellow doubler Fyonna. It didn't take long and I am up to $7.23 .

If you choose, you can sign up under me as a referral by clicking on: http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=dtamp

I do not sign up to alot of these things but this one set well with me and my gut said "Do this one".

Remember, I am still looking for a few good friends to join "My One Million Friends"

Official Seal of My O.M.F.


Present Stake: $539.50

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Million in 28 Steps Blog is based upon the How to make a Million Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by using the Doubling Money Method technique where you go from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double your penny until reaching a Million in 28 Steps.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home