Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - You Get Where Your At

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, April 30, 2007

Step 17 - You Get Where Your At

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

A Quick Update: The weather has improved dramatically, enabling me to go out a little and gather together glass and metal "Stake" improvers. In a very short period of time, due mostly to "hitting the jackpot", I collected up and returned a total of 369 of them on April 28th for a total of $18.45 .

I also want to mention I have added a new section to my sidebar called "Other Comrades". This section will include links to people on the Net who are not necessarily Doublers, but are on a quest or journey to make money using the Internet.

The Double To A Million Plan, although a technique or standard for building financial success, is also a tool for self development. Going through the 28 steps, it will be discovered that many universal principles are revealed, manifested and incorporated into the entrepreneurs set of tools for success.

Without even a concentrated effort, the step by step method, if pursued, brings about its own corrective behavioral and belief systems techniques. The difficult part is to keep plugging away and not giving up. Giving up will be the only thing that makes the method of self improvement fail. If one keeps moving forward then change and improvement are inevitable. But it takes inspiration and determination to keep moving forward.

Another thing I have noticed is that the further along one travels up the path, the larger the rewards are. I remember when I first started how difficult it was to find ten cents. But recently, I found $21.45 in coins, due to a very strange accidental occurance. Some people might say that this was coincidence, but I am noticing, that the further along I am going and the higher the steps I am getting to, the more likely I am to be "Rewarded" with a find or cache in the Step range I am presently in.

When I was in the lower steps, I found or earned amounts that were comparable for the step I was on. But as I increase in the steps, I am finding or earning amounts that fit that step. I do not seem to get amounts that are higher than the range of the step I am currently on, like right now getting something in the $1000.00 range is highly unlikely.

Even with the recycling. It took a fraction of the time to collect enough to get that $18.45 then it did last year.

Keep plugging away at it and the increase and improvements will come.

Present Stake: $372.08

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Mega Penny Project Blog is based upon the Doubling Money Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It shows how to Double Your Way to Millions by using the self development technique of going from one penny to one million dollars, step by step. The DoubleYourWaytoaMillion concept does not show you how to make a million with a penny if you double it every day but rather over time it will bring a determined entrepreneur to the point they can say: "I doubled my way to millions".

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home