Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - New Stock: HMIT

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Step 17 - New Stock: HMIT

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

Things have been going well with the Blogvertise Campaign. I am up to 29 clicks thanks to the many Friends and Doublers out there that are supporting me.
I am not sure how the clicking thing works but I think you can click at least once a day so if you can come back and click each day I should make it to the top in no time.

Right now the top person has 46 clicks and they seem to grow daily.

Help Old "X" out and give him a boost to the top.

Just click on this orange logo Blogvertise and look for my logo at the top/middle of the page and click it. My rank in the "Whose Pixels Rock?" will rise.

I also wanted to mention I purchased another Stock today to add to my Double To A Million Penny Stock Portfolio. I bought, 65 shares of HMIT @ $0.79 per share - Total Cost $51.35

In addition, I received an email from a local scrap metal dealer and they said they would buy my non-returnable aluminum cans for $0.45 a pound. I am not sure how much I have in weight but I am hoping for maybe ten dollars out of it, plus I get to get all the bags of trash out of my garage.

I found another Doubler at Take Care of the Pennies. I haven't been able to leave a comment, for some reason, on his Blog. I have tried three times but it never seems to take.

I also have been working on some things. One is a new banner and the other a new slogan to go with it. My new slogan is " As Simple as Finding a Penny " .


Finally I want to say "Thanks" to Arkad of The Richest Man in Atherstone. He has been very generous in his help and support towards me in this turn a penny into a million dollars project.

Present Stake: $540.14

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Money Blog is based upon the Doubled my Way to a Million Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an idea to double a penny to a million by taking a found penny and continuing to double it to one million dollars. Is it possible to turn a penny into a million dollars? First it is as simple as finding a penny then double it 28 times. You will not be able to double a penny every day for one year but with some work you can double it once. Then do it again and then again.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I clicked your blogvertise link, I hope it helps. I like the new banner by the way. It sounds like you are getting on pretty well at the moment, well done and I hope the money keeps rolling in.

Rachel
http://turnonepoundintoonemillion.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 24, 2007 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Rachel,

I have joined Mediadollarz under you.

Good luck.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Friday, May 25, 2007 8:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for the link...don't know what's wrong with the comments...I'll need to have a look at that!

I've added you to my blogroll. There's something wrong with wordpress just now but it usually sorts itself out by the next day so I guess your link will be there tomorrow.

Jo

Monday, May 28, 2007 7:14:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Jo,

Thanks for adding my link to your blogroll. I appreciate it.

Good luck with your Doubling Adventure.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Monday, May 28, 2007 8:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home