Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - Kickin! Friends and Taking Names

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, May 18, 2007

Step 17 - Kickin! Friends and Taking Names

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

This Post is mostly dedicated to making friends and finding other Doublers.

First, I found a group of Doublers who are trying the "Doubling Your Way To One Million" moneymaking technique. They have a website at 18 Steps To £1Million.

They also have a forum over at 18 Steps To £1Million Forum.

There is also another Doubler that I located. You can find Christopher's Blog here - Million Dollar Reality. Check him out.

I would like to welcome all the other Doubler's to visit us and join the Doubler's Den Forum as well.

I have decided to start a new career as a Paparazzo. You have probably heard of the Paparazzi. The Paparazzi is a term for photographers who take candid photographs of celebrities, usually by relentlessly shadowing them in their public and private activities.

My first target, I mean victim...uh celebrity is none other than "The Famous Guy" . He is one of the most elusive and hard to get, especially when he is hobnobbing with other bigwig celebrities. But in order to make a name for myself and get my photos in the Star and Enquirer I decided to take on the challenge of tracking down Kevin Johnson no matter where he goes and getting those priceless snapshots.

I managed to get my first one of Kevin and Jay Leno while they were attending a special olympics meet in Alameda, California. This shot should get me at least 20 grand.

The Famous Guy

If you never heard of "The Famous Guy", which would be shocking seeing how he is the FAMOUS guy, you can find out all about him at his website The Famous Guy.

I also need to add Ten Cents ($0.10) to my stake. I finished rolling all the pennies that were in the "Jug O Pennies" I received via My One Million Friends and the final count was ten cents higher than my initial count showed.

That's all for now folks, stay tuned, you never know what might happen next.

Present Stake: $540.12

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Penny Challenge Blog is based upon the Doubling Millions Technique "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Learning how to make a million doubling is a step by step process and it isn't easy but Penny Doubling to a Million is not impossible either. It take persistence and determination. So start to double your way to millions today. Find that first penny and double it. The learning curve to that million can be steep but don't give up. You will make it if you start to double a penny.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Million Dollar Reality said...

Added your link :) nice work mate

Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leno doesn't look too pleased... haha...

Monday, July 09, 2007 2:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home