Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - The Slow Motion Step

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, February 16, 2007

Step 16 - The Slow Motion Step

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
Things have been (very) slow lately as far as adding funds to my "Stake".

The website design has met with different barriers that have also slowed it's progress.

Today, I calculated the interest that was earned on the funds still sitting in the Penny Stocks Brokerage account. It came to ($0.51) which I added to the stake total.

I have been spending some time working over at the - "Doubler's Den Forum"

Please stop by and join in if you get a chance.

Now lets talk about "Step 16". I call it the slow motion step. For some reason it is a tough step to get through. It may be a fact, that is yet to be determined, that all future steps are going to be equally grueling to get through as step 16 has been. It could also be true that Step 16 is unique for various reasons that elude me at the moment. We shall see as the future unfolds.

In the meantime, I have come up with a few new ideas that I hope to implement in the near future. I have the funds to begin to bring these ideas into fruition so I am working out the fine details. What I need to determine now is do I have the drive to get them completed.

It looks like I may discontinue the Penny Stock pursuit, at least at this time. I do not feel I have enough funds to risk in such a venture. Out of the $51.20 I invested, the equities are only worth $18.00 . I am not too hopeful for the recovery of the stocks I purchased, but I might pull through this one by the skin of my teeth, if an amazing stroke of fortune happens by me.

This a devastating blow to my overall "Stake" . It is a loss of 15.93% of my present stake of $208.38 if I were to liquidate my positions.

Present Stake: $208.38

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double to One Million Blog is based upon the Double a Penny Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to Double you way to a Million by finding a penny and then, following the double penny rules, Double a Penny to One Million dollars. Go from Zero to a Million dollars, Step by Step, from "One Cent to a Million in 28 steps".

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel. said...

I also had that sinking feeling that following steps would drag as long as this one...
It occurred to me that it could be part of what you learn about percentage profit and the amount you make from each transaction.
If so, I hope I learn fast for this next step :D

Rachel.

Now At Step 17 !!

Friday, February 16, 2007 5:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on step 10 and it's running pretty slow so I hate to think what I'll be like when I get to step 16!

Despite the loss, I think the penny stocks investment will have bought you a wealth of knowledge that will no doubt assist you in the future.

Arkad
The Richest Man in Atherstone

Sunday, February 18, 2007 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not familiar with the source material, but ...

if a set amount of time was needed to accomplish a step, wouldn't it be logical if the same method(s) were applied then the next step would talk twice as long?

i do not say this to be discouraging, but to promote MORE thinking outside the bun, errr box: you will not live long enough to become a millionaire if the current rate is maintained. one must ever increase their rate of return.

one thought that crossed my mind would be to "employ" others to gather the cans. even if the return from the transaction with these "employees" isn't very high, it frees up your TIME. time which could be used to devise other plans of attack.

i'd also suggest getting away from the penny stocks... or at the very least to do it with a small percentage and to not wait for huge gains, but rather smaller hopefully safer ones. perhaps reading, Buffett: the Making of an American Capitalist.

lastly, for now, a shout-out to Arkad and _The Richest Man in Babylon_. A great book that will stand the test of time.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home