Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - The Primary Plan

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Step 16 - The Primary Plan

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

When I first started following the Free Report: "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps", I had a pretty good idea of how I was going to attempt to achieve the goal.

To be honest, it is a long shot, but it is possible. Most people will think I don't stand a chance of making it and they will probably be right, but I will still be using the idea until it begins to prove to me that I don't stand a chance.

Despite the fact I am going to utilize this technique, I still plan on using any other methods that are available to me to raise funds for DTAMP as well.

My Primary Plan is to use the Stock Market to grow my Stake. What I first planned on doing back in August, was to utilize the Stock Market when I had accumulated enough money to trade. I figured I would need several thousand dollars to get started at the very least to make a go of it.
Copyright ©
Xinfinitum.com

The reason my thinking was going along this track was mainly the "Commissions". As most of you probably know when you make a trade with a broker they take a commission for each trade. I have a Scottrade Account and for each trade it costs $7.00, so to get in and out of a trade it would be $14.00 plus some small additional fees.

I was very hesitant to try to trade $160.00 when the commissions were so high. Even if I went someplace else they were $3.50 to $4.95 for trading. Still too much to start with so little.

Then add to this that if I wanted to trade Penny Stocks or Sub-Penny Stocks the price goes up as they charge a percentage per share as well. It didn't look good.

My Primary Plan began to evolve over the months from wanting to trade Nasdaq or NYSE shares to working out a plan on trading Penny Stocks. Since this is a plan that starts from a Penny I thought that it was appropriate that when trading I would start with Penny Stocks.

Recently, I had found a Brokerage for my personal trading that didn't charge any commissions. I opened an account to try them out and it occurred to me that this was my chance to try to trade my Stake in DTAMP even though there was only around $160.00.

I put the $160.00 into the account and purchased a Stock. What I decided to do was to diversify and break up the $160.00 into $25.00 individual trades.

Yesterday, for my DTAMP Penny Stock Plan, December 6th, 2006, I bought 1430 shares of SLJB @ $0.017 a share for a total of $24.31. The best part was there was NO! commission.

At this point the stock has dropped off a bit.

I plan on buying five more other stocks at around $25.00 each and wait until they hit a certain percentage gain then sell. This could take time to happen as I plan on sitting on the stocks until they reach the percentage gain I have planned.

In the mean time I will continue to raise money in other ways to further expand my Penny Stock Plan (PSP) Portfolio.

To be honest, I am not very good at Sales or Marketing, whether in the real world or the cyber world. So my prospects of succeeding in those types of ventures would no doubt fail. I am also not very "lucky" in the business world as well, so the idea of starting a business or buying one is probably not a tremendously good idea. I have attempted to start many businesses since I was around sixteen years old and each of them has met a bizarre and unfortunate deadly fate. It was very ugly in each scenario.

At this point, this is the direction I feel inspired to move in and I plan on moving very slowly, very circumspectly and with extreme caution.

There is a good possibility I will fail, I will crash and burn, I will be brought to nothing and end up a Dead Doubler wallowing in my misfortune, but who knows, maybe it will actually work out and I will make it to the Million. Time will Tell.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have always liked the stock market. Like you I am not really good at selling and marketing, but through the doubling, I am using it to help me go slow and learn it first.

I have an idea for you to add some $$$ to your stake. You could sell the info, link, referral or what ever it is that lets you take the trades with no commissions or fees.

I for one would probably buy it.

Scott

Thursday, December 07, 2006 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Scott,

I hope to also continue to pursue other methods in addition to the Stock Market. Maybe some of which is included in the Marketing field. Perhaps I can raise a little through that method.

Regarding the Brokerage Company, it would be great to receive a compensation for pointing people to it. The company itself doesn't offer any referral fees.

Contact me at:
dtamp-admin1@softhome.net

Thanks,
Xinfinitum

Thursday, December 07, 2006 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my second attempt at doubling.
Being in a line of work that slows down in the winter I hope to focus on doubling.
Its nice to know I'm not the only crazy one.

Friday, December 08, 2006 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

Glad to hear that you are trying a second attempt. Hope you have great success.

You probably have to be a little crazy to become a doubler, but no more than someone jumping out of an airplane with a piece of cloth to slow their fall. :-)

I noticed you have a blog, I will be adding your link to my "Comrades in Doubling"

Xinfinitum

Friday, December 08, 2006 9:48:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Yesterday I opened an email with Softhome.net for the email address:

dtamp-admin1@softhome.net

Today they are indicating: "Account has been marked as an abuser. Call us if you don't know why."

Seems they have made a mistake and I have written to them but will not be using that address in the future.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Xinfinitum

Friday, December 08, 2006 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home