Double To A Million Plan: Step Fifteen - Part Three Continued

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, October 23, 2006

Step Fifteen - Part Three Continued

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


On October 22nd, 2006 I turned in the previously mentioned ticket and received the $1.60 to add to DTAMP. This brings the total to $151.41

I also went and looked for more bottles and cans as well. The day started out slowly and I found very little, but I ended up back on the last road I was successful at, only coming in from the other end of the road and there I found a large number of bottles and cans.

I also found a tennis ball and a pen.

From a preliminary count I have enough bottles and cans to complete Step Fifteen and hope to turn them in on Tuesday the 24th.

I wanted to address one of the other Doublers' comments.

It sounds like you are about to hit a bit of a transition in your labor activities. While I have no doubt you will not stop collecting cans, it would seem you will have to step up your workplans very soon. I am very anxious to see which ideas you've come up with to impliment for your upcomming Steps.

This is true. I had always seen the completion of Step Fifteen as a point of transition. At Step Sixteen I will be free to use money that isn't the actual cash and this opens up other possible opportunites on the internet, etc.

Outside of the internet I will need to come up with ideas that will generate larger amounts of cash as well.

The collecting of Bottles and Cans is slowly coming to an end because of a number of reasons. One is hunting season is coming and it is not wise to roam around the woods when there are people with guns about. When out Sunday I heard gun shots off in the distance and felt the time is drawing nigh to end the Bottle Hunt.

Another problem is that most of the leaves have fallen for Autumn and they have covered everything making it very difficult to see the bottles and cans.

So the Bottle and Can expeditions will become fewer now.

Regarding some of my ideas, I may not be able to reveal specifics about some of them until after I am no longer attempting to utilize those techniques. I may only refer to them as Proprietary Idea #1, Proprietary Idea #2 etc.

I have had some ideas that I have wanted to try for awhile but some of the Rules have prevented me but soon I will complete Step Fifteen and be free to implement them.

Thanks for your comments and I am glad this Blog encourages you to continue forward.

If anyone is interested in reading the free report click below:


"How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps"


Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

3 Comments:

Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Hey Xinfinitum,
I added your link on my the Double Challenge blog. Keep up the good work. You're having more success than me lately, but I won't give up.

Flip

Monday, October 23, 2006 1:09:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Flip,

Thanks for adding my link at your Blog.

You seem to do well at selling things, when you get them, so you may be surpassing me at any time.

I have just been fortunate enough to live someplace where people are throwing an extraordinarily huge quantity of trash on the roads.

Thanks,
Xinfinitum

Monday, October 23, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger richpeasant said...

It's important that people don't compare themselves to others. There are hares and tortoises. The only race you have is against yourself. I also have ideas, which I'll be using in the near future. My blog now only records the steps as they are completed, either in one go or in pieces.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 1:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home