Double To A Million Plan: Step Fifteen - Completed

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Step Fifteen - Completed

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


Step Fifteen Completed October 24th, 2006.

Accomplished in 15 days on day 83 of the Experiment

The first Major Milestone has been reached. Step Fifteen is now complete with the return of 172 Bottles and Cans to the Wine Store. Received $8.60 and added it to the $151.41 for a total of $160.01 . Removed the $0.01 as Overflow for this Step ending with $160.00

After all this time the garbage bags used to pick up the Bottles and Cans are still in tact and usable so no further cost will need to paid for them other than the rent already paid.

It has been a long journey to get to Step Sixteen but now I can try to implement some ideas I have been thinking about. I don't know if they will work, but then again, I never thought I would get to Step Sixteen so something may work to keep me moving forward.

A few side notes: I eliminated the Feedblitz email feed because it was not reliable and tests showed that I wasn't getting the emails everytime I made a new post. It wasn't reliable enough.

Although I may not be posting any more pictures of the actual money, I thought, as a farewell tribute to the actual cash, I would post a couple pictures one last time.

From now on I will be using various accounts to utilize the money in different projects, so the cash will no longer be available to handle.




Thats about it. I am now ready to start Step Sixteen and see how that goes.

Step Sixteen's objective is to go from $160.00 to $320.00.

You can read the "Time Line" to get more information of what has transpired.

If you want to read the Free Report click on the link below:

"How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps"


Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home