Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - And Another One

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Step 16 - And Another One

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I found a penny ($0.01) on the floor of the Supermarket while shopping with my wife. Actually I do not do the shopping, I just push the cart through the ever shrinking isles of the store and try to stay off my feet. The concrete causes agonizing pain. Whoever invented concrete, in the far distant past, did not take into account that future Podiatrists would end up needing to deal with people that would ultimately suffer from "Plantar Fasciitis" or some such ailment.

Last year, I declared November 18th as "Happy Hibernation Day". This is the day, after a lengthy legal battle that I decided to go into Hibernation for the winter. I look forward to this new holiday more than any other. Forget Thanksgiving and Christmas, HHD is the real holiday for peace and quiet.

So on this 2nd Annual "Happy Hibernation Day" I would like to say, "May the Torpid be with you all".



Present Stake: $161.42

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting to step 16 is a fantastic achievement in itself and I wish you well for your journey all the way to step 28.

Reading your blog has been an inspiration (I'm currently on step 5). Thank you.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:40:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Arkad,

Thank you for your well wishing.

I am glad that my blog has been an inspiration to you and I appreciate you letting me know.

I hope your "Stake" continues to grow quickly on your journey to Step 28 as well.

I am going to add your link to my "Comrades in Doubling".

Xinfinitum

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home