Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - The Portfolio

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, December 08, 2006

Step 16 - The Portfolio

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I spent a little time yesterday setting up a new blog that is sort of a Sub-Blog of this one, much like the "Time Line" Blog is.

It will contain the information regarding the trades that I am making as part of my Penny Stock Plan (PSP). There will be a Current Portfolio and a Historical Portfolio to show what is and what has transpired with the trades.

You can find the Portfolio in its bare-bones format here: "Portfolio"

I would also like to welcome a new seasoned Doubler, Team28, who is making a second attempt at Doubling. I want to offer my wishes of success as he makes a new run of it. I know what it is like for life to deflect you from what you attempt to do.

I am adding Jeff to my "Comrades in Doubling". You can visit Team28's Blog here:

Adventures Online

I confess, that the recent events in my life, almost derailed me from continuing on and even now I hold on by the skin of my teeth. I don't know what is making me persevere other than pure stubbornness and maybe a little remaining hope.

I still have a pile of Bottles and Cans left in the garage that can be returned but haven't felt up to bringing them in, I really have to try to do that. In addition, I also have hundreds of them that are non-returnable and I need to find a way to get some money for them as well. The snow is starting to fly and I need to have all the room in my garage back. Maybe that will motivate me to deal with the leftovers of the Garbage Collecting days.

Present Stake: $161.42

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to Jeff's website. I'm always interested in following the escapades of other doublers.

And good luck with your portfolio. I recently bought a few shares and ended up losing some cash but, like you, I'm stubborn and will keep trying until I get it right. I'm currently analysing Warren Buffett's letters to shareholders in an attempt to gain to insight into the mind of one of the world's greatest investors.

Keep your chin up :)

Arkad
The Richest Man In Atherstone

Friday, December 08, 2006 3:04:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

Your welcome. I try to mention other Doublers when I find them or they find me.

I am hopeful that investing will be a profitable avenue to completing the 28 steps.

Take Care,
Xinfinitum

Friday, December 08, 2006 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Peter Mackenzie said...

Hi xinfinitum,
Remember the words of the motivational guru Zig Ziglar, "The darkest part of the night is just before the dawn" ... Keep going my friend, you will get there.
Mackenzie

Monday, December 11, 2006 6:53:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Mackenzie :-)

I will keep plugging away at it.

Xinfinitum

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 6:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home