Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - The Dreaded Lull II

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, November 06, 2006

Step 16 - The Dreaded Lull II

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

Since my last post I have been attempting to work at a few ideas that I had hoped would begin a new chapter in advancing the DTAMP funds.

I have had some great revelations during this period as well, but at the present I have not been able to utilize those insights in any practical way to achieve a higher level within the "Double To A Million Plan".

Presently, I am still waiting for a stroke of inspiration to come. What I call "The Ah-Hah Phenomenon". That moment when the perfect thing comes to you and everything about it fits just right with who you are and where you are at. The problem with it, is those sparks of inspiration do not necessarily come when you want them and there can be long periods of "The Dreaded Lull" in between. You just can't work at getting inspiration like that.

In the mean time, I want to welcome another "Comrade in Doubling":
"The Good Life"

I want to thank Maria for mentioning my Blog "Here."

Presently, I have no gains to add to my "Stake". There was a brief moment when it looked like I almost might have received some money. A check for $12.25 came from a consignment store where I left some of those previously mentioned found metal objects to be sold. But along with them I also put in some personally owned videos I wanted to sell. Only the videos sold for October and none of the objects for DTAMP. So I could not add any further to my Stake.

So, I am trying, despite the fact nothing is presently happening and it is not happening at a very slow pace to boot.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember, slow and steady wins the race!

Monday, November 06, 2006 4:42:00 PM  
Blogger Maria Palma said...

Hi Xinfinitum,

Thank you for adding me to your Comrades list and mentioning me here in this post.

Just keep your mind to it and I'm sure The Universe will pave the way for you. As "anonymous" said, "slow and steady wins the race!" Just enjoy the process and don't try too hard!

Peace ;)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home