Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - One Found Penny

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Step 16 - One Found Penny

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I found a penny ($0.01) in the parking lot of the Mall when I went to pick up my new pair of glasses. It turned out that they made the wrong ones. Ah well.

Presently, I am going through a difficult time with personal issues and may not be writing as much in this blog. If I do write, I may only be putting in what funds I added to my "Stake".

So, if you do not see as many posts, it doesn't mean I have given up working on DTAMP.

Present Stake: $161.41

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny!!!!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks :-)

Xinfinitum

Sunday, November 19, 2006 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home