Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - The Search

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Step 16 - The Search

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

As you can probably tell, not much has been posted as of late.

There are several reasons for this. One, I have not made or found or gathered, in any way, additional funds that could be added to my Stake.

Two, I have had a serious, personal disaster that has, for all practical purposes, taken the wind out of my sails in almost every way. This has caused me to not pursue much of anything, one of which is DTAMP.

I have thought about it, but have not been able to muster up much in the way of pursuit. This latest trauma has slowed me down considerably and at this time, I feel it could take me months or even a year or more to recover.

When I first started DTAMP, I basically ran around trying to find ways to gather together a nest egg that would be sufficient to meet my main goal, what I called the "Primary Idea".


Copyright ©
Xinfinitum.com

In the background, I have been slowly and sporadically working on the "Primary Idea" that I had always planned on for the main source of income for DTAMP once I had accumulated the nest egg.

Due to the nature of the "Primary Idea" and the mechanics surrounding it, it was not possible to attempt to begin working with it when the funds accumulated were only around the $160.00 range.

In fact, I was going to need thousands if I was going to put my idea to work.

But, I continued to seach for a way, any way, that I could possibly put the DTAMP funds to work utilizing the "Primary Idea".

Copyright ©
Xinfinitum.com

Just recently a target appeared on my radar that looked favorable, a brand new possibility that would enable me to use only $160.00 and begin much earlier than anticipated.

For the last several weeks I set up this new found possibility and am nearly ready to begin to use it.

I will write more about it in my next post.

I did have some good news recently that has cheered me up a bit, and that is my Son after serving nearly two years in Iraq and Baghad, has returned to the United States unharmed physically, mentally or spiritually. For this I am very grateful.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a bad time just lately but intrigued by your 'Primary Idea'. I look forward to reading more about it.

I hope things start looking up for you from this day forth :)

Arkad
The Richest Man in Atherstone

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank you Arkad for your comments and well wishing.

I hope better days are ahead and I will recover from this latest disturbing event.

Xinfinitum

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

X,

Sorry for your setbacks. You have been an inspiration to me during my journey in doubling and know that you will rebound and triumph!

Please give a big THANK YOU to your son for his efforts. I can not imagine what he and his commrades have been through.

Also, I can't wait for your new plan and ultimately your "primary plan"!

Take Care,

Scott

Thursday, December 07, 2006 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank You Scott for your comments I appreciate them and I will let my Son know of your thanks as well.

I hope to start talking about my Plan today.

Thanks Again,
Xinfinitum

Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home