Double To A Million Plan: Step Sixteen - One Small Step

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, October 27, 2006

Step Sixteen - One Small Step

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

As described in the "Time Line" I took some "moneymaking reclaimable metallic objects" back to my source of "business revenue" where I received cash, thirty-five cents ($0.35) in fact, that I have added to my growing collection of assets, namely my DTAMP "Stake".

This brings me to a total of $160.35 for my continued "Business Project" or "Profit Generating Experiment".
You may be wondering why I am not using the "B" word and instead referring to it as a "Tangible Financial Resource".

Well, recently I have attempted to add a "Cash Producing Revenue Stream" to my Blog by allowing some Advertising, as you may well have noticed. The only problem is, instead of having Ads that deal with things like money, business, revenue, profits, opportunities etc. Things which people that may come to my Blog could be interested in, I am only getting Ads that pertain to the following:
Not that that is a problem but my Blog is not intended to be specifically focused on that subject, despite the fact that it pretty much has been for most of the Steps.

Lets be honest it is hard to make money. Some people say it is easy and for them maybe it is, but for people like me, Ringo Starr said it best: "It don't come easy. You know it don't come easy." In fact, in most cases, it don't come at all and instead seems to flow in the opposite direction. If it were easy to make money, then there wouldn't be so many books written by millionaires about just how easy it is, while they make more money from the sale of their books.

But I won't get into all that just yet.

I have also added a few new people to my "Comrades in Doubling" as I have been finding them.

Things have slowed since starting Step Sixteen and a re-evaluation of what will need to be done to generate more money for "Double To A Million Plan" is in progress.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

3 Comments:

Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

Thanks for your observations. There is something to be said for what you presented. You might find that those first 15 steps are more difficult than you might suspect. Especially if you attempt to do them whilst remaining a recluse.

I read your blog regarding Creating a value (C.A.V.) and
Fulfilling a need (F.A.N.) earlier today and thought it was quite good.

Glad you enjoyed my observations.

Keep Doubling back at ya. :-)

Xinfinitum

Friday, October 27, 2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Peter Mackenzie said...

Unfortunately there are alot of dead end streets we must go down on the way to our destination. If only there were a Tomtom or Satnav for making cash! However, I have found that the more money we accumulate, more options do become open to us.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

I agree the more money accumulated the more options are available to utilize those funds.

I have lived on a number of "Dead Ends" and what I have found is that there is something always just beyond that "End" where most people will not travel.

Beyond the End things can be discovered that are not normally seen and are forgotten or are waiting to be found.

Most people will just stop at the "End" and go back. I want to see what can be discovered down that rarely travelled path just Beyond the End.

Xinfinitum

Monday, October 30, 2006 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home