Double To A Million Plan: Step Fifteen - Part Three

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Step Fifteen - Part Three

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I managed to get that last load of Bottles and Cans down to the Wine Store today.

In a previous post I had said there was about 300 to return, I must of miscounted because when I recounted at the store it ended up being 202 Bud Cans, 93 Bud Bottles and 108 other plastic, aluminum and glass bottles for a total of 403.

I got $20.15

I am a bit mystified how my original numbers were so far off. It was a pleasant surprise and made all the effort I had put in to get them feel worth it.

I also turned in four other plastic bottles and cans at Shaws for $0.20 more so my total for the day was up to $20.35

When I got home and took everything out of my coat pockets I found I had forgotten to turn in another slip for 32 Plastic Bottles @ $1.60. I will need to go back to the store and turn in that Ticket and add those funds to DTAMP on my next update.

Since I still have the Ticket I have a chance to show it to you.

So at the present time my Grand Total has reached $149.81.

I only need $10.19 more to complete Step Fifteen.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Blogger david.adah said...

It sounds like you are about to hit a bit of a transition in your labor activities. While I have no doubt you will not stop collecting cans, it would seem you will have to step up your workplans very soon. I am very anxious to see which ideas you've come up with to impliment for your upcomming Steps.

I also love how you take pictures of everything. It puts everything into perspective and shows an aura of ownership for each and every step, of each and every Step you complete.

I look forward to your next post.

Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger richpeasant said...

Good stuff!

Sunday, October 22, 2006 3:31:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi REPoland2,

Thanks for your statements I will address them in a new post when I get the chance.

Xinfinitum

Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks for your comment therichmind.

It looks like I may be finishing Step Fifteen very soon now.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home