Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Not by Sight

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Step 16 - Not by Sight

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


I have this strange feeling I am about to have little spiders crawling and dancing all over my blog.

No, I am not hallucinating. I have added Technorati and they want me to add this Link Technorati Profile and then "Release the Spiders" so they can find me. Just in time for Halloween.


Copyright © - Xinfinitum.com

The amount of $1.05 was added to the DTAMP stake from "The Infamous Advertising Source" directly to my checking account that is being used for the "Double To A Million Plan".

Because I am now at Step Sixteen I am no longer subject to Rule Number Three that states; "During the first fifteen steps you must use the actual coins and notes gained in the preceding step".

Now that I am in Step Sixteen I do not have to use the actual money and am free to use a checking account or a Paypal account for selling things on Ebay or other mediums of financial transactions.

The first "Non-Cash" transaction was the $1.05 that came from the aforementioned source directly via ACH to my checking account that is specifically designated for DTAMP. Before Step 16 this would have been a one way transaction. I could have received the $1.05 to my checking account and removed it in the form of cash. But I could not take my cash and move it into my checking account and then use those funds in a transaction.

At Step Sixteen I am free to now move money to any source or medium needed to make whatever transactions are necessary.

This puts me at a total of $161.40

I have come up with a few new ideas that I am going to begin implementing that came as a result of some of the things I have learned through the first Fifteen Steps, all of which are not revealed within the pages of this blog. It is wise to not reveal all of ones revelations, knowledge gained or ideas for future projects. As I have said before some things need to remain proprietary.

Another thing that may be confusing is that the "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps" approach is quite different from the "Red Paper Clip" method.

With the Red Paper Clip Method your goal is to take an object of a certain value and trade it for an object of greater value attempting to double or more your stake each time. It seems that if you are lucky you will be able to do this until reaching the goal you wish. This approach of exponentially growing is not quite the same as the "Double To A Million Plan".

According to the Report the How to Double your Way to a Million Theory utilizes Steps where you do not necessarily double your stake on each trade. Rule Five states; "You can carry out as many transactions as you like, until you have succeeded in doubling the stake money". Even if each of those transaction is only one cent each.

In addition you are not to worry about future doubling and what kind of strategies you will need to accomplish them. You need to focus on the present step alone. This is a skill that is gained through practicing it, staying focused.
When I was back on Step Eight and redeemed my first B.O.T.T.L.E. I never realized that finding and returning them would even go beyond Step Eight let alone help carry me through Step Fifteen. Rule Seven says that you will need different strategies as you proceed through the different Steps and admonishes to not worry about how you are going to manage those future Steps. Therefore planning how you will do these future steps is not advised. You may have some ideas along the way and the best thing to do is write them in your Log and when you reach that Step you can try them out but you may find that things are nothing like you thought once you are actually there.

So the skills you gain or the techniques or strategies you use at Step 8 may not be what you can use at Step 19 and so on. But there will be some things you gained that are not as evident, some of the more foundational perspectives and beliefs that you will carry with you throughout the entire project and beyond.

This is a journey in which the clearest view of it all is when you look back after coming through. Attempting to look forward and thinking that you see the path clearly before you may be found to be only an illusion. Each Step is more of an act of faith than sight and faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home