Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Five Pennies

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Step 16 - Five Pennies

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

Although not significant, I wanted to mention that, last night, I found Five pennies while out with my wife. This is the first actual money I have been able to add to my stake since November 18th.

It will be a long journey going from a Penny to a Million doing it a few pennies at a time. I am hopeful that the "Double Your Way To A Million" plan will soon begin to accelerate. I hope to go more from a penny doubling to a dollar doubling technique.

Also, I thought I would give an update on the Stock I purchased with a portion of my Stake as part of my Penny Stock Plan.

SLJB - Down $0.002 at $0.015 > (-$2.86 /-11.76%) loss <

I will not be counting any gains or losses with the trades until they complete a round trip. That is to say, if I buy a stock I will not be recognizing a gain or loss towards my total stake until after I have sold that stock.

As I go along, I will try to come up with a format to present the statistics in a consistent manner. Right now, I thought you would want to know how it is going for the first week. Not terribly well as you can see but the Penny Stock Plan is more of a long term investment.

You can also check out my new Portfolio blog, that I hope to keep a continuing record of all the Double To A Million Penny Stock trades, including an entire historical record as well.

Click Here:"Penny Stock Plan Portfolio"

Present Stake: $161.47

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home