Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - The First Investment

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Step 16 - The First Investment

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

Presently, I am still on Step 16 out of 28 Steps of this penny doubler project.

As you know, I recently took some of the funds of my "Penny to a Million" Stake to invest in a Penny Stock.

On December 6th, 2006, I bought 1430 shares of SLJB at $0.017 a share for total cost of $24.31.

Today, I sold all the shares for $0.023 for a 35.29% net profit totaling $8.58.

I am happy with the result, although, at one point the stock was hitting $0.027 yesterday, I had a feeling to get out but waited.

Disclaimer


Warning!, Alert!, Danger Will Robinson!

Penny Stocks are a high risk speculation and need to be approached with caution. Anyone trading penny stocks could lose all or part of the money they invest. I am not recommending the purchase of any equities, penny stock or otherwise and if you choose to follow any of my trading, as described on this doubling blog, you do so at your own risk and will not hold me responsible for any losses you entail (plus, you don't have to give me any of your profits as well.)

Read a larger, longer, more elaborate "Disclaimer Here" should you decide that you are going to attempt to duplicate what I am doing in this "One Penny to One Million Dollars Doubling Blog".

Present Stake: $170.05

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've just started our own DTAMP blog. We've started, so we only have a few bucks. But we're hustling. Check us out....

http://commoncurrentsea.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks for stopping by my Blog: Double To A Million Plan.

Good luck on your endeavor to go from nothing to a million.

I tried to leave a comment on your blog but for some reason it wouldn't let me.

If you are willing to add a link to my Blog at your Blog site.
I will put you into my "Comrades in Doubling" Section as well.

Thanks,
Xinfinitum

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Danger Will Robinson"

HeHe. Not heard that in a long time :)

Arkad
The Richest Man in Atherstone

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:59:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I hope you didn't have to pay a lawyer for that disclaimer! Probably would take your whole stake!

Very nice profit, good work.

Scott
Double2Mil.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Arkad : Yeah, "Danger Will Robinson" was a bit retro. :-)

Scott: Thanks. To pay the Lawyer I gave him a penny and told him if he doubled it for 28 steps he would have a million dollars and he accepted.

Xinfinitum

Thursday, December 14, 2006 3:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home