Double To A Million Plan: Step Fifteen - Part Two

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, October 13, 2006

Step Fifteen - Part Two

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


I was able to make $40.00 by working on the computer I had previously worked on. They needed to be hooked up to the internet via Cable Broadband. I went with the owner to pick out the router and cable modem. I hooked up everything and got them online.

I applied the money to DTAMP. So I am up to $129.35 and need only $30.65 left to complete Step Fifteen.

I also have been out looking for bottles and cans on a few new roads and have managed to pick up three garbage bags full. I will need to sort through them and redeem them at the Wine Store soon.

Gotta go sort Bottles and Cans.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

5 Comments:

Blogger david.adah said...

It amazes me how people can be so lazy.

I am curious. Exactly how is it that a large amount of beer cans and bottles can be left on the side of the road?

I assume that they must stand there and drink them, since driving under the influance carries a heavy penalty.

In any case, I always look forward to reading your newest posts, development and progression. As indicated, I may not have easy access to stores to find my first penny, but I will find it. I am completely determined!

Good luck with finding the amount you need to complete this step. Every post is an inspiration!

REPoland2

Saturday, October 14, 2006 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

On some roads I find literally bags of empty beer cans. The other day, within a half mile, I found four paper bags with between 3 to 6 cans each in them.

I am glad my posts offer some inspiration to someone.

Thanks for the comments and keep working at your own Double to a Million Plan at www.ztam.blogspot.com

Keep moving forward,
Xinfinitum

Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:55:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet, I hope at least you broke a sweat( or looked liked it )doing that job! lol!

Keep up the great work and keep pushing forward.

Thanks for the new doublers addy, will put them on my list!

Scott
Double2Mil.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 15, 2006 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Scott,

Thanks.

The computer work was fairly easy except trying to figure out how to get Remote Assistance going. That was a real bear and I haven't got it to work yet.

I am going to attempt to complete Step 15 looking for bottles and cans but I need about 400 more of them.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Sunday, October 15, 2006 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home