Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Slow Motion

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Slow Motion

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


The DTAMP project has been moving in slow motion lately, mainly because I am in the same format. I started the BCG treatments for bladder cancer a few days ago, and I am not feeling to well.

I did managed to find some loose change in the amount of a whopping eight cents since my last post.

The trade I got in was at the worst possible time and it has been down as much as 25%. I have been holding on for a breakeven situation. But it has not been forthcoming. It has managed to produce a lot of stress. If it were possible to be profitable with stress I would be a very wealthy man right now.

I am only $4.27 away from making $100.00 from an un-namable advertising source, so that looks favorable.

In addition, I have been making "SwagBucks" just doing searches on the web as well as finding swagbucks here and there. So far I have accumulated 1,119

I am thinking about exchanging them for $5.00 Amazon cards eventually. The swagbucks add up fairly quickly. I am only 231 Swagbucks away from a third five dollar card. It take 450 Swags to get one card.

If you are interested in getting Swagbucks please sign up under me. If you make up to 1,000 Swagbucks, I will make the same as well. "Click Here" or the banner below to sign up.

Search & Win

Hopefully, my next post will bring better news for the DTAMP stake.

One last thing. I made a declaration of intent, a few posts back, to make it to the $5,000 goal mark by my Anniversary this year, August 2nd. I confess to having made a mistake in making that declaration. I have always been following a "Go With The Flow" type of philosophy with DTAMP.

I have always just remained open to the gifts that were brought my way that have increased the stake and made doing this project enjoyable. By declaring a goal, I violated the method I have been following. So I have decided to apologize and return to my original practice of "freely receiving" and not striving in my own efforts to build the empire myself. Metaphorically speaking.


Present Stake:$4456.10

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum

This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Hey X. No worries on the due date. Different things work for different people and you definitely have enough on your plate without worrying about doubling due dates. For me it is just a way to try and not let it stagnate. If I don't make the date then C'est la vie.

Hope you get better soon.

Flip

Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Flip.

Different methods work for different people. In Doubling we need to find which methods will work for us and which will make the experience unenjoyable.

I have to go in a few hours to my second BCG Cancer treatment and I must say I am not looking forward to it. :-) Talk about unenjoyable.

Take Care,
Xinfinitum

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:10:00 AM  
Blogger Stielle said...

Hey X,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Here's hoping you feel better and the treatments do their thing without too many ill effects. Hopes and prayers to you and your family.

~S~

Friday, June 18, 2010 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank you Stielle.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home