Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Sometimes Growth is NOT Good

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Sometimes Growth is NOT Good

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


When it comes to DTAMP growth is a good thing. The stake grows bit by bit and the capital is added to the next venture to help increase the potential for growth.

Since my last post I have managed to grow the stake a bit with the largest amount coming today. I completed the stock trade I mentioned at the end of the last post, and although it was touch and go there for a while, it took off today and I took the profit.

The stock: Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc.(NasdaqGS: EGLE)

DTAMP Equities Plan Report:

02/04/10 - Buy - 811 shares of EGLE @ $5.02 p/s - Total $4071.22
02/16/10 - Sold - 811 shares of EGLE @ $5.17 p/s - Total $4192.87
Total ($121.65) - ($17.98) Fees = ($103.67)
Net Gain of (+2.54083)% in the Amount of ($103.67)

I also managed to find some change on the ground at various places....($0.10) .

I mentioned last time that I was ill, in some pain, and the doctors have been running tests. This is where growth is NOT a good thing. The ultrasound found a growth in my bladder. The doctor doesn't know what it is and I will have to go for a procedure called a Cystoscopy next week.

If there is a growth, as indicated, they will need to remove it and take a piece to analyze.

I do not want to use the "C" word in my description here today as it is disturbing.

Your thoughts and prayers would be very much appreciated during this time. My hope is whatever they find, if anything at all, that it is benign.


Present Stake: $4192.26

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.
Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Edo said...

X,
I will think and pray for you my friend. So sorry you have to go through the tests. Please keep us informed.
All the best,
Edo

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Edo,

I appreciate it.

I got through the preliminary testing today for pre surgery, so all that is left is to go through the actual procedure next Wednesday.

I hope it goes smoothly and the news is good.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home