Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Medicine or Poison

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Medicine or Poison

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog

Warning: Your Medicine may Poison You



When you are given medicine (prescription drugs) it is impossible to know how you will react to it. After my Bladder Cancer surgery I was given an antibiotic to insure that I wouldn't get an infection. I wish the doctor had given me a low grade, safe, antibiotic but instead I was given Ciprofoxacin (CIPRO).

Within a few days I broke out in a rash all over my body and a large lump came up on my left arm. So I stopped taking the Cipro after only six pills. But it was too late.

At this point I have tendinitis in both my arms. All my joints are popping and hurting including the left side of my neck. The tendinitis I had in my feet has escalated to the point I cannot drive and walking is very difficult.

Wondering where the tendinitis came from in my feet in the first place, I went back in my records and sure enough I was given CIPRO in December of 2007. After that I was in therapy for my feet and seeing a Podiatrist who couldn't solve my feet problems. It didn't go away for the last two years.

Now it is obvious where it came from...the Cipro poisoning.

Only a miraculous healing can help me now and I pray day and night for it. I am so disturbed by what is happening they had to put me on an anti-anxiety medicine to calm me down and I need to see a counselor. The CIPRO has messed up my life.

I cannot play my guitar now, typing and writing is hard to do, I cannot lift anything that is very heavy. In reading what has happened to others that have had the side effects from Cipro happen to them and how it can last a life time, I am not doing very well at this point.

Warning!!! Please do not take the following drugs.

The following list are called Fluoroquinolone

Ciprofloxacin
Levaquin (levofloxacin)
Avelox (moxifloxacin)
Proquin XR
Factive (gemifloxacin)
Floxin (ofloxacin)
Noroxin (norfloxacin)
Tequin (gatifloxacin)
Trovan (trovafloxacin)
Maxaquin (lomefloxacin)
Penetrex (enoxacin)
Zagam

They can possibly cause you permanent damage, such as tendinitis or tendon ruptures and many other even more horrible side effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinolone

It is not worth the risk.


Present Stake: $4453.86

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.
Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger G said...

Sorry to hear that hope it doesnt take two years for things to fix again. Not being able to play guitar is pants i feel for you.

Good luck
gritech

Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Gritech.

I hope that I heal soon and that this is not something that will be around for the rest of my life.

I've been playing and writing songs since the 70's so suddenly not being able to play anymore is sadder than I can describe.

But there is always hope.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Luke Sidewalker said...

That's a rotten story Xin. Just makes you wonder whos bank account got stuffed to allow these drugs to be sold to the public? Call me a cynic...and you'd be right!

Get better soon.

-Luke Sidewalker

Saturday, April 03, 2010 9:27:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Luke,

The maker of Cipro is making a huge amount of money. It will only be time before this drug is probably restricted or removed. But it seems a lot of people are going to be hurt in the mean time.

I hope I recover.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Monday, April 05, 2010 8:30:00 AM  
Anonymous James said...

All the best. Hope you make a swift and full recovery.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks James.

I noticed you have a Doubling blog. I will be adding it to my Comrades in Doubling section.

A link back would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I was really sorry to hear about your medical issues. Hope you are regaining some health back. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Tell your wife "congratulations on the new job!"

Your last trade was a nice one...so congratulations to you on the trading!

Saturday, April 10, 2010 4:53:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Blondie,

At this point I cannot tell if I am regaining my health. I seem to go up and down. But I do seem to be getting weaker and more exhausted. I got for the next procedure on April 21st. I hope they do not find any cancer.

I will tell her you said congratulations. She likes the new job and they have been very understanding with my sickness and ask about how I am doing. Which is very nice.

That last trade was a good one. I missed the most recent one, just wasn't feeling well enough to jump in. But maybe in time I will be ready.

Regards,
Xinfintium

Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger Edo said...

Hey X!
I couldn't believe what happened with that Cipro. That's terrible. I think about you every day. Wish you recovery with all my heart.
Look forward for your DTAMP updates.
Best,
Edo

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Edo.

Missed seeing you around.

I appreciate your thoughts.

At the present time the pain has spread to what seems like every tendon in my body so I am in a lot of pain.

I hope to be able to continue with DTAMP as time goes by. I go for another operation regarding the Cancer on April 21st. I am hoping that it comes out with a good report.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger Edo said...

Glad to hear from you. I always enjoy reading your DTAMP updates. It is always very motivating for me to read about your doublings.
I wasn't much around since January. My wife was pregnant and she ended up in hospital for some complications (placenta previa). It all ended well and I become dad for second time. It's a girl :).
Best,
Your friend Edo

Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Congratulations!!

I am glad everything worked out well and your new baby girl and your wife are ok.

:-)

Your friend,
Xinfinitum

Thursday, April 15, 2010 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home