Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Health Update

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Health Update

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog

I wanted to update everyone on how things have been going health wise.

I did have another procedure the end of last month and the results came back. The doctor found cancer again. I have had a set back, emotionally, from the news. So I am not feeling very well at this point.

I will most likely need to begin a six week BCG treatment. Once a week the doctor will put a biological vaccine into my bladder. It is supposed to make my immuned system work overtime to attack any cancer cells. I am hopeful there will be no side effects from it. It could make me sick during the treatment.

I managed to make a small amount for my stake, but I got into a trade right before the market collapsed and the trade is down $153.00 at this point so that ain't good either.

The next two months could be slow for growing the DTAMP stake, depending on how things go.

I ask for your prayers, I am praying for a complete healing with the cancer never recurring again. Also that the tendinitis caused by the Cipro would be healed as well.

Present Stake:$4455.92

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum

This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

I hope the BCG treatment works and that your prayers come true. You are in my prayers, X.

Flip

Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank you Flip for your prayers.

I appreciate it.

My hope and prayers are that the BCG treatment is very effective and that the side effects are null, void, ineffective and bound from doing any damage.

I am also hoping and praying that I do not have an allergic reaction to the vaccine and that my immuned system helps with not only the cancer but the tendinitis as well.

Again, I appreciate your's and everyone's prayers for me.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Friday, May 07, 2010 5:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey X - Long time reader and a new poster.

Sorry to hear bout the treatment. Had a friend who went through it and worked out well for him.

best prayers,
Jim

Thursday, May 13, 2010 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank You Jim.

I appreciate the encouraging news about your friend.

Today I go for the first consultation with the doctor to learn more about the treatment.

I am grateful for your prayers.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Friday, May 14, 2010 8:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home