Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - Made Another Investment

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Step 17 - Made Another Investment

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
I added another Stock to my Doubler Portfolio. I was going to completely give up attempting to raise my stake via Stocks but I decided to just approach it with a greater degree of care.

I hope to choose the stocks in a circumspect manner and attitude. I want to decrease the risk and threat while not giving up the speculation totally. However, if this decision continues to prove to be unprofitable I will need to re-examine the situation again.

On April 9th, 2007, I purchased 50 shares of DFNS at $0.50 a share for a total cost of $25.00 .

This week I have added a number of fellow Doublers to my "Comrades in Doubling".
Million Dollar Project

Perspective Stimulus

Fyonnas Penny Project

The Doubling Method

(A link back is always appreciated.) :)


Present Stake: $320.00

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double To Million Blog is based upon the Doubling Report "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Work at Doubling your way to a million dollars by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding your doubling penny and then double penny it to a million bucks.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Hi, Thanks for your message on my own site and for the link :-D

Still trying to get the adsense going over on my blog. It's been 2 days and I've yet to see anything other than the Gulf Hurricane appeal thingy. Still awaiting the relevant word related adsense.

I will definitely check out the forum link doublers den, but want to get the adsense sorted once and for all first.

Just thought I'd share that with you. Peace... Vicky.

Friday, April 13, 2007 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Vicki,

It may take a little while for Google to process you, but you should see Ads soon or eventually even.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Xinfinitum

Friday, April 13, 2007 2:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home