Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - DTAMP Gets A Review

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Step 17 - DTAMP Gets A Review

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

I mentioned a few posts ago that this Blog was in line for a review from OurBlogReview.com .

Well, the review came out and I thought it was a pretty good one. You can see the full review here -->Our Blog Review: DTAMP.

I liked the fact that the reviewer, Greg, didn't lose interest after the first few words. Thank you Greg for the great review.

Originally, the reviewer thought I was a "She", not a "He" and wrote the review accordingly. The reviewer has since changed it. I decided that since this "She" bit of information came out I would finally put my picture up on the web to satisfy all those of you who are curious.


This week I was very happy with the way things have been going over at The Doubler's Den Forum. More people have been joining and the activity and discussions in the forum are growing. Overall it is going well. So come over and join us, even if you are not a Doubler, you are still welcome.

I want to add some funds to my "Stake". The funds in the brokerage account made ($0.56) in interest for the month of March.

I have also added FeedBlitz back onto the Blog to make it easier for people to read things via email, etc. So please sign up for "Gettin Fed". That way you will never miss an exciting moment here in the "Double To A Million" world.

Present Stake: $320.56

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. Now it may not be possible to double a penny everyday for a month. But over time, starting by finding a penny you can double that penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home