Double To A Million Plan: Step 17 - Edo is Back!

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, April 16, 2007

Step 17 - Edo is Back!

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

That is right! Edo is back in town and has become one of
"My One Million Friends" .

Edo contributed a whopping $12.00 and has become friend #6. He is back to Doubling with a vengence, as well, and you can read about his exploits at: My Doubling Adventure

On the "My One Million Friends" website you can recognize him as:

I like the concept of your website very much, and find it very creative way to build doubling stake. ...Your friend, Edo

Edo, Thank you for being a Friend.

To update the accounting of the "Stake". I received from Edo a Gift to "My One Million Friends" for $12.00 . After the fees that Paypal took (Basic Fee: -$0.65 USD) and a (Cross Border Fee: -$0.12 USD) I ended up with $11.23 .

$320.56 + $11.23 = $331.79

I also wanted to talk about some of the issues I brought up in my last post.

It seems that my picture was not controversial and many people did not believe that is was me and so said nothing at all about it. So I decided to put up a Poll about it over at the Doubler's Den. Please Click Here and add your opinion to this non-controversial subject before it is too late and nothing else happens again.

The last issue I want to bring up is regarding the use of FeedBlitz. I set it up, but I wasn't happy with it, so I am going to look into using FeedBurner instead. The format for that seemed cleaner and more organized. So, as soon as I figure out how to set it up I will add it to the Blog.

Present Stake: $331.79

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Pennies Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to face the Doubling Challenge by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing and using the rule of doubling pennies. To begin your steps to a million you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Blogger Deleted said...

Hi! I've tagged you with a meme, "5 reasons why I blog". There's no pressure if you don't want to, but it's a fun way to drive a little traffic to your site.
-Laura

Monday, April 16, 2007 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Laura,

I have seen this tag thing around but am not sure exactly what to do.

Could you point me to somewhere that explains the process.

Thanks,
Xinfinitum

Monday, April 16, 2007 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Deleted said...

How it works is you take the basic outline of the meme from my post except you fill in your own answers. Link to your tagger (me) and to the originator (link is on my post). Then you can tag a few people from your readers to continue it on. I hope that helps. :)
-Laura

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Laura,

I will try to do the Tag thing in my next post.

Take Care,
Xinfinitum

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home