Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Sold a Non-DTAMP Stock

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Step 16 - Sold a Non-DTAMP Stock

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

It has been a slow process as I have been struggling along patiently on Step 16 out of the 28 Steps.

Today, the only Stock in my DTAMP Portfolio, WRNW, hit $0.13, the price I bought it for but then slid back down to close at $0.10 . I will be holding it for a while more.

I sold a stock I purchased back on December 4th, 2006 for my own Personal Portfolio, nothing to do with DTAMP funds.

I had bought 200,000 shares of CTTJ for $0.0005 and today was the first day I put a limit-stop on it at $0.0007. For the first time since I purchased it, it jumped up beyond $0.0007 and I got out for a 40% profit. Within a few minutes it continued to climb and finished the day at $0.0012 or a 140% profit if I had not put my limit-stop in.

I wanted to mention several other Doublers that I added to my "Comrades in Doubling" Section.

Karlos at "My Double Million" and Ammar at Double A Penny.

Ammar also has another Blog at "Ammar's Blog".

Present Stake: $197.57

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Penny Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" when you start from a penny and double it to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you find a penny and then double that coin until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home