Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - The Commission.....eeerr

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Step 16 - The Commission.....eeerr

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

Today, I received a commission on a Sale from Megastep International for $10.80 .

I want to thank whoever it was that purchased something through my "Free Report" link for:
"How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps"

Paypal took a huge cut of the money. First there was the Basic Fee of -$0.83 USD and an additional Cross Border Fee of -$0.11 USD, losing me $0.94 in overall fees.

In the end, I was able to add $9.86 to my stake which is still pretty good.

Present Stake: $197.57

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubler's Blog is based upon the Doubling Penny Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching One Million dollars.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paypal stung me today on my Megastep earnings, too, so you're not alone.

Have you read any of the products that Megastep sell? I'm considering using my earnings to purchase some of their stuff.

Arkad

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 3:09:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

I was a little surprised at how much they took. I considered changing to a premier or business account to pay lower fees but decided to wait.

I have read all the ads sent to me but haven't read any of their products. I am limited in cash and didn't want to spend any of the DTAMP funds.

They may have some good stuff to read though. I say that because I liked the "How to Double your way to a million" free report.

Xinfinitum

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home