Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - More Returnables

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Step 16 - More Returnables

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I finally brought more returnables to the Wine Store today for redemption that I had collected awhile back.

When I first walked into the Store's machine area, I noticed a ticket still in one of the machines. I pulled it out and it was for $1.65. That was a great find.

As I was putting bottles into a machine another ticket suddenly fluttered down in front of me. It seemed like money was floating down out of the sky. It was for fifteen cents ($0.15).

Someone must of placed it on the top of the machine and forgotten it. It had been there since December 9th.

I also turned in 81 returnables for $4.05.

In addition, I found a penny ($0.01) on the ground as I was walking back into the store to collect the money. I ended up with a total of $5.86.

So my present "Stake" is now up to: $175.91

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start with a penny and then continue by doubling a penny until reaching One Million dollars.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Blogger martbrad said...

Hi Xinfinitum,

Read through your posts and I couldn't help but be impressed by your progress. Well done. I would like to offer a bit of advice from what i have read. Firstly I don't believe the penny share route is the correct way to go. It is poor speculation and a form of gambling. Sorry, but my opinion - i have read up on investing from such experts like Ben Graham and graham dodd and of course warren buffett and i believe they would suggest this method as speculation. Sorry, however, before you got to the stage of penny stocks i thought this guy is on to a winner. YES, recycling. The guide says and you quoted that you needed to think of different stratgies to reach the next step. It doesn't mean you need to change what you are doing just how you are doing it. Perhaps you could invest some of your money to advertising for recycling collection or something. Recycling is a million/billion dollar business and there is money to made. Apologies again for dismissing the penny share but i do believe you have shown a passion for the recycling business and i would say stick at it...

Friday, January 09, 2009 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Martbrad,

Thanks for you comments.

As you progress through the blog or if you look at the Timeline you would find that I discontinued with trading with penny stocks on September 21st, 2007 when I sold one I had been holding for awhile.

I went with penny stocks because it allowed me to trade with the small amount of stake I had at the time. After I reached a higher level I began trading other Equities that had more stable structure and were a little less speculative.

I doubt I would trade many penny stocks now, but I leave it open for the possibility. Although I have long since moved my funds out of the brokerage that I would use to trade penny stocks with, that provided no commission trading.

Along the way I had considered growing the recycling business idea but did not feel compelled to attempt to continue pursuing it for many reasons.

Although there are many times when I think about how such an enterprise would work out.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Saturday, January 10, 2009 5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home