Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - A Reduction of Stake

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Step 16 - A Reduction of Stake

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

As I mentioned earlier I sold a Non-DTAMP stock. I just received the confirmation in the mail and noticed that there was a fairly substantial SEC fee attached to it. This got me to thinking did I get charged an SEC fee on the DTAMP stock (SLJB) I sold back on December 12th, 2006.

I checked the paperwork and sure enough there was a charge of ($0.11) . I am going to be reducing my stake by the amount of this missed charge at this point.

$197.57 - ($0.11) = $197.46

Today, I bought 2800 shares of SLJB @ $0.009 a share. Net Cost: $25.20
So I will be adding that to the Penny Stock Plan Portfolio.

This has been a mild winter and there is presently no snow on the ground so I walked down my road to see if I could find any bottles and cans and my road has been restocked. I found a garbage bag full. Somewhere around 80 or more returnables.

My town seems to be having a trash problem. If people think there is a lot of trash on the road now wait until the next week and a half is up. When I first moved here about three years ago I was paying about $3.00 a large green garbage bag to throw the trash away and the recycleables were free.

The company dealing with the trash for the town upped the price of a bag to $5.00 and started charging for recyceables. I thought that was bad enough, but now I was told, when at the dump last Saturday, that it was closing permanently and as far as what to do with my trash I was out of luck.

I saw this coming for about 2 years. It was obvious what they want to do which was to force everyone to pay $28.00 a month or more for curbside pick-up. It was only costing me about $10.00 a month taking it right to the dump but now I am going to be forced to pay about three times that.

On my jaunts through the woods and dirt roads, collecting bottles and cans, I have been running across bags of garbage and other trash that people have been dumping, including toxic waste like paint and used oil and other dangerous stuff. It will probably only get worse now.

Instead of the town officials actually providing services like waste removal and road repair and maintenance, they want to build a megalythic police and fire department with 14 bathrooms and a movie theater.

Despite that the towns people keep voting it down they keep right on improving the lot with paving the parking lot and ground preparation for the building. These people are obviously myopic. With ethics like these people my recycle business should really take off.

Present Stake: $197.46

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by finding a penny and then Doubling a penny until you reach the goal of one million dollars. First you Double a penny, then Double dollars and soon you will have the Double Million.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

X,

Sorry for the enviroment, happy for your recycling biz! Also, I tried emailing you a couple of times about your broker but got email returned. Can you email me at mybloggroup@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Scott
double2mil.blogspot.com

PS - Check out the contest I wrote about on my blog, could net you $500!

Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

I was wondering how you were able to find so many bottles. Sounds like a good scheme. Find $25 worth of bottles, and then buy a penny stock with it. Eventually one of them will skyrocket!

Thursday, January 11, 2007 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

It wasn't too hard to find the bottles and cans. I just walked up my road about a quarter of a mile and they were mostly laying just off the road along the way.

I would walk a couple of feet and find a couple more. Whoever is throwing all these bottles on the roads must be drunk as a skunk.

It takes a while to collect up $25.00 worth though. 500 of them are needed.

So far the two stocks I have purchased have crashed. Hopefully they will recover but one looks very doubtful at this point.

Xinfinitum

Thursday, January 11, 2007 7:09:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Scott,

Hope you got the email I sent.

Xinfinitum

Friday, January 12, 2007 9:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, Ammar here from doubleapenny.com. Good work, and best of luck on getting to your goal!

Friday, January 12, 2007 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Ammar,

Thanks for stopping by and good luck as well with your Double a Penny endeavor.

Xinfinitum

Saturday, January 13, 2007 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home