Double To A Million Plan: Step Fourteen - Part Two

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, October 02, 2006

Step Fourteen - Part Two

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


I have been rather busy and unable to get any time to update my DTAMP experiment or project. I did manage to update the TimeLine regarding addition funds found or received.

Since my last update on Sept. 27th I have found a dime, spent $3.00 for a project I will be working on and rebuilt someone's computer for $21.00. (By rebuilt I mean reinstalled the operating system and programs to eliminate a virus.)

So I am up to $58.15 in Step Fourteen. I still have around 200 bottles and cans that I need to return soon. I hope to continue the search for them as well.

In the mean time:

The following is not a true story, I swear.

While looking for beer bottles outside the Mexican Restaurant "El Aztec Grande", I pulled out a beer can that was half buried in the ground and under it I noticed something that looked very peculiar. It looked like a part of a carved stone. So I kept scraping the dirt away.

Eventually, I uncovered a large flat stone which had been inscribed with symbols.
I was excited by this discovery and felt it might be valuable. Upon further investigation I found it to be an ancient Aztec Calendar. I took it to my lab and designed an electronic device that when attached to the stone enabled me to read the exact date and time. I called the device a Chronocalendometer.


I will now be using it to precisely indicate entries in my DTAMP

"Time Line"

You can read more about it here:

"Chronocalendometer"

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home