Double To A Million Plan: August 22nd, 2006 - Step Ten Completed

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, September 15, 2006

August 22nd, 2006 - Step Ten Completed

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


In Step Ten we are to go from $2.56 to $5.12, but the Free Report gives you a little bit of a break and states that you only need to go up to $5.00, so that is what I will be doing.

I am making every attempt to follow the Rules exactly as they have been laid out and not compromising if at all possible. Some of the Rules cause you to be restricted in what you might be able to accomplish in the earlier stages up to around Step #15.

Although these Rules seem like they are detrimental, I believe that they, in fact, are necessary to guide you in the earlier Steps to face certain issues, that if sidetracked or avoided, will cause you to miss out on some important lessons. Is it frustrating? It definitely is, but I think it is also beneficial in ways that do not appear obvious until you are further down the line and can look back and say "Ah-hah! So that is what that was all about".

On one of my excursions to the Wine Store to "Return" old, smelly, dirt encrusted bottles and cans, I found some free stuff someone put out on the street. As described in my Time Line there was a GE Telephone, a Sony Telephone and some ClipArt Software. I hope to make use of these items to Increase my "Stake" if possible. Here are some pictures to give it that graphically satisfying feeling.



I believe that some of the bottles and cans have vermin in them such as spiders, ants, snails and I suspect a mouse, as I found one dead in my garage. This is not very pleasant, but again I am not seeing this as a long term business. One fact that will kill my Recycling Business is that winter is fast approaching in New England.

In all I found Nineteen cents($0.19) in "found" money bringing me up to $2.75.



I also turned in $2.25 worth of returnable bottles and cans. Bringing me up to the Five dollars($5.00) needed to complete Step Ten.

One item I found was a "Plastic Green Army Man" outside of a Wendys. I didn't pay much attention to it but I found a sticker on the bottom of it that said "Bring Me Home" and indicated that it belonged to someone associated with "mouthswideopen.org".



So I went to the site to see what it was about. It seems it is about a group of people expressing their opinions about the war in Iraq and how they want the United States and it soldiers out of it.

Since everyone is entitled to their opinion in this country, here is mine.

First of all I do not want to make this Blog political in anyway. Second my Son is serving in the Military and has been in Iraq for nearly two years, and in Baghdad for the last few months. He was scheduled to come home but the President ordered more troops to be sent into Baghdad this summer and he had to stay longer.

Personally I would like him to come home soon and am always concerned for his safety and well-being.

Now regarding the war, my opinion means about as much as my opinion regarding Pluto being demoted from a Planet status, absolutely none. Pluto was one of my favorite planets and it has been a planet since I was born back in the 1950's. In the old days things changed a lot slower and now-a-days things change so fast that stability has gone out the window and people don't know whether they are coming or going.

Stress is a big concern today and yet everything being done only increases the stress in people's lives. I know that Pluto being declassified as a Planet has caused my stress levels to shoot through the roof. All my life there have been Nine Planets and now they tell me there are only Eight. Rubbish I say. "Bring Pluto Home" I think I will distribute small "Plastic Pluto Planets" with a sticker on them where people can come and see my opinion about Pluto.

I am finding, as I am getting older, that change is not always necessarily a good thing. Everything has a flip side to the coin. On one side you have fast change and progress and on the other side is chaos, instability and bewilderment. Lets keep the nine Planets and stick to the original fact that the world is flat as well......is everybody with me.

Anyways that is my opinion about the war in Iraq.

So getting back to Step Ten here is one of the Lessons learned.

Lessons:

(1). On the way home I saw a beer can right at the edge of the road so I thought I would pick it up. I had driven past it and had to back up to get it. I wasn't sure where it was until I heard the crunch and realized that I wouldn't be using that can to "Return". My parable regarding this is;

"Plans for success will be crushed when attempting to reverse and recover what was missed."

Looking back and trying to recover a missed opportunity will cause you a loss of time, energy, money and peace of mind. Always keep moving forward. If you miss an opportunity don't worry as another one will be coming along any minute.

I have accumulated $5.00 at this point. This is 50,000% from when I started. The experiment has gone on for 20 days so that comes to 2,500% a day profit since August 2nd, 2006.

Check out the Time Line for more info regarding Step Ten.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home